b

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Part II ^^


Some of you might know that there were some brief moments in my life when I loved taking pictures of my friends.. pictures of them eating, sleeping in class,doing what they weren’t suppose to be doing, ‘studying’,and getting overly excited..wehehe
Here’s a few interesting moments that i really want to shed some light on.

 some of these photos are not mine though, I believe some of them were from the courtesy of my friends..thanks korang for the pictures..


Hazreen getting all choding and naughty

Zirah and me getting serious over works
zirah getting all bossy








D'Busters
 a few verbs that we often engaged in

Tumblring (used to)

playing futsal (not so often)

Shopping ( my personal favourite)

erm.. unexplained activity??



surfing

'lepaking' (not word but you know what i mean right)

celebrating birthday

Langkawi!!!



'studying' for entrepreneurship test ??


happy faces






AND
overly excited faces.^ ^

 Till then, to you my beloved friends may Allah give u a happy heart and His love all the time.I wish you all the best of luck!!

p/s : fyi this post has been stored  in my draft folder for months. I wonder why i haven't posted it..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment