b

Thursday 25 July 2013

Journey through pictures

Hello peeps…
I haven't posted anything in my blog for quite some time kan..erm....fine…..… let me rephrase  I haven't posted anything in my blog for a long time ..right...
 I was planning to post something on my second week of internship but I kept on postponing it until now…..sigh~
Lots of things happened in the past month I would say
Just to recap, chronologically ...
I finished my internship ages ago..haha.. Meaning it was ages ago since I am planning to post my blog entry..
I had completed a workplace portfolio for my internship
My classmates and I had attended our professional presentation classes
I had presented the workplace portfolio presentation
I had presented my sponsorship proposal
I presented my thesis  and had sent the report on the same day..Alhamdulillah
So basically I am out of Shah Alam, no longer a university student, might not be able to meet all my beloved friends  for a long time ( not that we will lost contact guys) which of course will make me miss them so much.. Will lose the privileges of using my university's library ( not only for the internet but also for the books, yes i know it should be the other way around..wakaka) 

continue...
Will miss kedai uncle,ahlaa and other few places where my friends and I usually hang up and makan-makan, will miss our rumah sewa and giant belakang rumah (ermm.. tak kot)  and most probably will be missing my  wonderful, funny, professional, helpful,strict, dragon,cool,scary,pretty, friendly lecturers in APB (thank you for every things, thanks for the As n thanks for the passing marks Alhamdulillah)

Browsing through my lappy's picture library I found hundreds of pictures of my friends and me in folder entitled Uitm ..
 from those pictures ,specially for you guys.. a brief tour to our will-be-missed moments..

 we celebrated Hari Raya together..


2010

2011
2012


 Iftar together for the first time..
Sept,2010

Countless time of fast-food sessions ( funny thing , I actually misspelled fast-food to fats-food at first).. Ermm there is no picture of us in K** though and our pictures in *&*  aren’t really suitable for viewing..wehehe..  

Iman n food

Hazreen n food

Iman, hazreen n food
the food that we ate..
Food that we prepared ourselves
once-in-a-blue-moon food

food at menara..still couldn't find wanton noodle as good as the one  at Menara SAAS..sigh~
n nasi lemak ..my lunch

food at the restaurant which we suddenly stopped going to..

And the most often..food from kedai uncle and Nur Qaseh, both  without pictures..

i am still working on JOURNEY THROUGH PICTURES part II..so till then
Bye and Wasalam..

3 comments:

  1. So, is this why u requested the pictures? I'll send them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh..sampai mntk gmbr? Maintain yur writing momentum Eha ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nak masukkan gambar kita iftar kat khao hari tu sebenarnya..huhu

    ReplyDelete