b

Wednesday 26 September 2012

i'm new..


Hi people!!
i'm new here... this is officially my first post..^^it's gonna be legendary kiki.... feeling excited and contented at the same time..
my friend, Iman has been bugging me since  forever asking me to create a blog for myself (this is for you iman ^_^....).wondering what your reaction will be..
All this time i have always feel comfortable keeping only a journal which no one knows about because every time i re-read my previous entries i always find them funny and soo lame to the point that make me thinking that 'there is no way i gonna share this'...
i seriously have no idea what i'm doing right now.. i am suppose to tell my lecturer my research paper topic tomorrow but here i'm doing this which obviously have taken most of my time tonight... i found one topic already but it's always good to have backup right...so because of that... till then friends..Bye...



3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same as above.looking forward to future posts, eha :)
    p/s: the background with the leaf effect is superb!haha. the entry is fun to read too. a new side of eha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a new side of me? there's no such thing....^^ kiki

    ReplyDelete