b

Friday 28 September 2012

Come here tissue box...

Salam..
To begin with..I get sick very rarely and i'm very thankful for that. However, right now i'm sick with the flu..or at least... i think i'm...
 i guess my immune system is protesting and punishing me for not really take care of myself.
i just had McD sundae cone and iced apple juice for my lunch today(which may cause my flu to get worse).
so far i have most of the symptoms.watery nose,feverish body, and dry cough. My best friend  is officially TISSUE BOX...  :( .
I was 'googling' the symptoms and treatments for the flu when i  remembered what i said to my friend when i accompanied her to UiTM's PK (medical centre) last week . i told her something like this 'It's not that i want to get sick or having any kind of illnesses but i really love to see a doctor'.  I guess 'wish granted' ,need to plan for another trip to PK.
 My last visit to PK was 2 week ago for skin infection and it was a very short session compare to the one before that last semester when i asked the doctor all i wanted to know about blood donation. I happened to be not eligible to be a donor because of low iron level..the doctor had been very helpful...
ermmm...blood donation... i need to include that into my 'things to do this semester' list.
So far 'come to class on time' has been my top priority (unfortunately ,still a long way to go for that) huhu...
BTW... i forgot to mention that i got a new niece, newest addition to my family Alhamdulillah...i'm sooo...sooo..soo..happy ... from the pic ,she's such an adorable 2.7 kg little girl...her name is still in consideration.
To the new parents, Abang Lan  'the always helpful brother-in- law' and Kak Hanie my 'always-there-for-me' sister ( I love U Kak Nie infinity times)  :
Congratulations on bringing this beautiful new life into this world. May your precious little baby girl fill your lives with happy days in every special ways. i can't wait to meet her!!
To the little princess :
Welcome to the family,wait until you meet your cousins (my extremely playful nieces and nephews...)
bare in mind that you will have a super cool and caring auntie eha who will always there for you just like how you mother is always there for her...(^_^)..there will be so much to do and to see, cepat2 la besar ye... I love u baby...
 i guess that will do for now...need to sleep earlier...drink some water.. get rid of my pile of tissues..... drink more water before going to sleep..
Till then..see you..

2 comments:

  1. Watery nose,dry cough,yet still enjoy the cold drink and ice cream.haha.get well soon!n congratz on having 2 anak sedara this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm feeling better already Alhamdulillah...latte smoothies nyum..nyum..thanks mong 4 ur wish and concern...^^ sayang u kat i ye...(^_^)

    ReplyDelete